Main Forum

Neutral Crimson Falcon Courier Service

2 replies
Votes:
+275
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Online on Site
[the advertisement below can be seen in some of the less expensive marketing spots around nar shaddaa. speeder station billboards, back-page ads on news holo-docs and generally, the very cheap advertising posts. lately, it has been popping up more often, hinting at some influx of advertising money.]

-= Crimson Falcon Courier Service =-

CEfhHCe.jpg

Expedient and secure, limited range courier service.

• Do you wish to only deliver a few crates from your bulk freighter and it would take ages just to dock the big thing?
  • Do you need a parcel delivered quickly on the other side of the moon?
  • Interested in in-system, non-hyperspace deliveries without paying the standard Freighter fees?
  • Or do you simply need a shuttle-for-hire to carry you, your stuff and your entourage around?

Contact the Crimson Falcon today! We are more than capable of handling your planetary or in-system haulage, saving you a lot of credits compared to hiring fully hyperspace worthy freighters!

Our team of droid-operated speeders is efficient, precise and always courteous, regardless or Nar Shaddaa’s sometimes hectic traffic conditions. They will get your parcels where they need to be, when they need to be and will never complain!

Should you require a sentient pilot to handle the sensitivity of your package, our pilots are all experienced in working as shuttle pilots with a minimum of two years of previous experience in local corporate shuttling companies!

*Indicates Service currently unavailable. Please come back soon for an update!

Spoiler: For a price range of our services, look here.Show

Contact one of our representatives, today!: <a holo-frequency is given>
((OOC: Methods to reach us: In-Game mail, or IG /w to Kraethas 'Nova,
Kraethas or Ruchira, Enjin PM to either me (
Kraethas Nova ), Ruchira Letane or both. For more information, check out the OOC spoiler below))

-=Career Opportunities at the Crimson Falcon!=-

Following our return to business, the Crimson Falcon Courier Service is willing to complement its droid workforce with Sentient beings that would like to make an honest, decent living on the Smuggler's Moon! If you are in need of a chance to work in a pleasant and fair environment and to develop the brand name of Crimson Falcon into that of an honest and fair employer, please browse the job postings below and contact us for more information.

If you believe you possess a skillset essential to us, that is generally not covered below, we would like to hear from you as well.

For more details and your applications, please contact us at <Company Main Holofrequency listed>"

((OOC: In-Game - Kraethas 'Nova, Kraethas or Ruchira
Enjin PM -
Kraethas Nova , Ruchira Letane or both))

Spoiler: Job PostingsShow

The OOC information
What started as a simple backdrop for my character, has started to expand into a moderately successful business. With the aid of Ruchira Letane acting as a managing partner, the CFCS is in a position to offer several ideas for people interested in Business RP.

Anyone that might wish to integrate a little “legal” package delivery in their RP, can use the Crimson Falcon in their roleplay as an actual Courier Service. According to your needs (and our schedule perimitting) I can arrange to NPC a courier drop if required.

Additionally, anyone that finds this concept interesting and would like their characters to have a day job, working in this small-time company, feel free to also contact me and work out some RP details. This is a guild but it is not required to have guild membership in order to work with us, or for us. Guild Membership will have some added perks - like trying to offer story content to you folks - though it’s mostly a template for people that might be looking for a Day Job in Nar Shaddaa that doesn’t involve dancing, smuggling, assassinating or illegal dealings. We also aim to provide more or less 'realistic' income based on Star Wars Lore. For those interested, please read the FAQ below and see if it's still your 'kind of thing'.
Spoiler: The Crimson Falcon FAQShow
Kraethas Nova
Crimson Falcon Courier Service
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you like my writing style, check out the following guides:
Drinks | Tramp Freighter Trading | The Galactic Spaceport | Space travel and regulations
Posted Sep 16, 17 · OP · Last edited Oct 10, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+275
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Online on Site
People affiliated with the Crimson Falcon
[as stated in the company's manifest, submitted in nar shaddaa's databanks]

Patronage (Required to operate): Yardo Fa'athra Ar'durv

Initial Investors
A Human woman known as Leanna. Details available in Nar Shaddaa Registry. Current Whereabouts: Dromund Kaas, as her real identity states (Kitalri).

Management
Manager: Ruchira Letane
Chief of Security: Rennae Stormlighter
Assistants: <vacant>

Staff
Pilots
Kraethas Nova - Pilot and Executive Consultant.
Daar (Daarvernir) - Current whereabouts and contract status, Active
Thajeal - Current whereabouts and contract status, Active
Eleanor - Shuttle Pilot - Current whereabouts and contract status, Active at HQ

Security
Kaitlyn - Current whereabouts and Contract status: Active at Nar Shaddaa HQ
Nor'zovia - Current whereabouts and Contract status: Active at Nar Shaddaa HQ
Ve'kan Carid - T Current whereabouts and Contract status: Active at Nar Shaddaa HQ
Talion Vantis - T Current whereabouts and Contract status: Active at Nar Shaddaa HQ
Martok Ordo - T Current whereabouts and Contract status: Active at Nar Shaddaa HQ

Technical Crew
Mechanics
Lyania Telis - Current whereabouts:unknown
Cyela Soj - Current whereabouts and Contract status: Overseeing the Tython Spark refit. Active on demand
Kreesha Say'a - Current whereabouts and Contract status: Active at Nar Shaddaa HQ

Pending Contracts

Pilots
-

Security
-
Kraethas Nova
Drinks | Tramp Freighter Trading | The Galactic Spaceport | Space travel and regulations
Posted Sep 16, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 5, 17
Votes:
+275
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Online on Site
Update: Obtober 2017

A letter to all associates from the management

“Dear Associates and Employees,

I am typing this text message to inform you all on several important and strategic changes that have taken place into the Crimson Falcon Security Service’s structure.

Ruchira Letane - my partner and equal in all decision making and business strategic decisions - has, in the short term she has been affiliated with us, managed to bring a new level of sophistication and professionalism into the company and has achieved to establish our name as a respectable and dependent brand in the Y’toub system and beyond.

Thanks to her unending energy and determination, we are in the position to boast:

1. A standing contract with the Emerald Corporation in order to provide their estabishment - the Velvet Pearl with passenger services and resupply runs from local warehouses to the establishment

2. The formation of the Crimson Falcon Security Services - an internal group of employees to handle secure transfers when an additional feeling of safety is required.

3. The successful supervision of the initial distribution regarding the Serrat Relief Fund and the follow up meetings that this task required,

4. Numerous contacts, new employee interviews and crisis management exercises that have all led the Crimson Falcon brand at a higher quality standard than she had originally found it.

5. Last, but not least, through her aid and involvement, we have expanded to a more prestigious Highrise on the moon of Nar Shaddaa, where our new offices have been operating for the past few months.

In recognition of her skill and commitment, the least that can be done is to grant her the sole position of Executive Manager in the brand and grant all decision making authority to her.

By extent, this announcement means that I will be stepping down from an executive role. In the years that I have been running the Crimson Falcon, my greatest achievement has been to keep it open, while in the months that Ruchira has come aboard, she has come to convince us all that the sky is the limit.

Of course, that does not mean that the brand is over for me. I will still be affiliated as a pilot and consultant, focusing my attention to our new grand project, meticulously paced by the careful budget management of Ruchira.

Speaking of which, on the second half of this announcement, I would like to notify you all of the status of our new project - the refit of the Tython Spark, the first in what we hope to be a fleet of Light-to-Medium bulk freighters, thus allowing the Crimson Falcon to truly take off from the confines of a single system and join a much greater market as a full shipping company.

The Tython Spark - a vessel salvaged after decades of floating in space - is currently still drydocked in orbit around Nar Shaddaa. The restoration process continues as scheduled and - at this point - she is a habitable vessel, though still not space travel worthy.

Once the entire restoration is complete, we’ll be in the fortunate position to boast a Light Freighter of a total cargo hold just shy of two thousand metric tonnes - a significant upgrade from our current limited space transports fleet of mostly external associates.

Additionally, taking in full consideration the state of galactic affairs, the vessel is planned to boast a broad utility role, from passenger transport to diplomatic vessel and several other requirements in between - anything except a military or combat craft, actually. Our hope is that the brand of the Crimson Falcon will be closely tied with the words of “cooperation” and “success” in the coming future, and that the sight of the Tython Spark will be synonymous to relief and satisfaction - across business and humanitarian boards.

As a sneak peak of what is to come, here is an image of our soon-to-be crown jewel, still undergoing refit and repairs:

aLf8Yom.jpg

Thank you all for your efforts so far. And may we still continue to operate in such a wonderful and profitable way, under the guidance of Ruchira.

Signed,
~ Kraethas Nova”

Previous Updates
Spoiler: 16 September 2017Show
Spoiler: 16 May 2017Show
Spoiler: 13th NovemberShow
Spoiler: Tuesday 10th MayShow
Spoiler: Monday 18th AprilShow
Spoiler: Friday 15 AprilShow
Kraethas Nova
Posted Oct 21, 17 · OP
List
Undo
NoticeNotices