Page
of 2

Music by Zane Rhyner

13 replies
Votes:
+14
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Nice to see another electro head about the place. I used to do a bit of DJing/mixing back in the day. Everything from Futurepop, EBM, Synthpop, Industrial and mainly Trance year mixes (see below) which did pretty well on the Beatport charts and were released as a podcast on a couple of music webzines. I gave it up for a few years due to having no spare time but I'm actually working on a Retro/Synthwave and Dark Synth mix as we speak to get back into the swing of things. Never had the balls to produce myself though so my hat goes off to you dude! :thumb:

Spoiler: You can check 'em out on my Youtube ChannelShow
Posted Jun 27, 18 · Last edited Jul 1, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
So, I forgot this post was here, honestly, so I'm going to give it a shameful bump. As well as, if anyone wants a song remixed, or even wants an original, I'm more than happy to TRY (emphasis on that) my hand at doing it for you, but I can't make any promises because sometimes I just don't feel a song, or even a beat that I knock up.

Also, any feedback on the existing stuff is welcomed, whether it be good or bad. Happy listening!
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Votes:
+175
Level 5
LEVEL 5
The latest track... I'm totally in love. I really, truly don't give compliments easily when it comes to art, let alone speak of love when it comes to it, but seriously. SO SO good!
2kPw4uN.png

Posted Jan 11, 19
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
New addition! Worked a little longer than normal on this one, because of the addition of some vocals from a close friend. Really think it turned out well though.
Posted Feb 5, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices