Main Forum

Page
of 3

Neutral Anyport - Public RP Stronghold (Neutral)

22 replies
Votes:
+261
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Online on Site
Weekly Anyport RP nights!

Starting on the 7th of February, there'll be weekly roleplay happening over at Anyport every Thursday at 7PM GMT throughout the month. We're aiming to do this one month at a time, so we'll give it a go now in February, then we'll see how we like it before deciding on a March renewal!

The planned schedule so far:
7th of February - Cantina Night
14th of February - Stunslinger Competition
21st of February - Cantina Night
28th of February - Market Night

Note: events on 14th and 28th will have individual posts.

For invites you can whisper:
Imp-side: Mave Baudric | Rep-side: Hamlen Pax

Posted Feb 5, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+261
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Online on Site

ANYPORT METOSP

... ... ... ... ...

Coming out of hyperspace and closing in on the shadowport, you get pinged with a pre-recorded message from Anyport Control, assuming you’re tuned into the right frequency. The voice coming over the speakers belongs to a man who seems to be on the verge of a headache, and is blaming you for it.

“Welcome to Anyport. Read me good and follow my instructions so you don’t kriff up: tap into frequency A-494-103-23 if you’re a visitor, tap into B-494-103-23 if you’ve got business, then have a word with whoever’s manning the tower. That’s usually me or my crew, so play nice if you want somewhere to land that piece of junk.

Got all that? Good. Traffic’s heavy today, so strap in if you’re a visitor. Business gets prioritized.”

There’s a pause, just long enough for you to think the message has come to an end, then it resumes after some muttering in the background.

".. uh-huh, right, almost forgot.. If you’re blazin’ in from Nar Shaddaa, get ready to be hauled away for a medical examination. Nothin’ too invasive, just a couple of checks. Make sure you comply, we don’t want to waste any charges on the stun batons, aight?

Aight. Have a nice stay now. Don’t fall off the skydeck.. Or do, just make sure to pay the dockin' fees first.”

With that, the message ends and the frequencies are transferred over to your ship. Welcome to Anyport indeed, hopefully there’s clear skies ahead.

OOC:

(Beep-bop-bump. Just a reminder that there'll be a little gathering at Anyport tonight at 7PM GMT! Come make some deals, play some cards, guzzle down some drinks and what-have-you! For invites, just look at the post up above.

Also, just so it's said: the METOSP is just meant as a bit of flavor text - You're just as welcome to come RP as a visitor and a business-person, and the medical checks are happening behind-the-scenes!)

Posted Feb 7, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+261
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Online on Site

ANYPORT METOSP #2

... ... ... ... ...

Zooming back into realspace, assuming you've tapped into the right frequency, you get pinged by Anyport Control with a pre-recorded message. The voice seems to all but sigh out with every word, with the occasional slurping of caff in the background.

"Welcome to Anyport. Look, I'll level with you, my love life's not too great. No, this doesn't have anything do with getting you a place to dock, but hear me out: if you're a woman in your 40s to early 50s, don't mind warts or have too expensive taste, hit me up at my personal frequency. If not, and you're just a visitor, go with A-494-103-23 or if you've got business go with B-494-103-23. You know the drill.

If you hear blaster shots in the distance, don't worry. We're just havin' a stunslinger competition today. Might be folks practicin', or you arrivin' while it's goin' down. That, or someone's been tryin' to skimp out on their docking fees. Either way, nothin' for you to worry about. Unless you plan to do the same.

Anyone comin' in from the Smugglers' Moon should expect a round of medical checks when they settle down. Traffic's hard enough to manage as-is, so spare us all some headache and come along quietly.

There's also been reports of patrols from the Mid Rim Trade Company sniffin' 'round the Teraab Sector. Been crackin' down hard on slavers lately, so, uh.. if you've got a lot of 'passengers' crammed together in your cargo hold, keep your wits about you.

Right then. Enjoy your stay, or don't. Just remember to fork over the credits when the dock master asks."

With that, the message ends and the frequencies are transferred over to your ship. Including the personal one, should the description strike your fancy.

OOC:

(The MEssage TO SPacers posts are only meant as bit of flavor-text and some on-arrival immersion to Anyport for the Thursday RP nights that'll be going down through February. You can scroll up for a look at the planned schedule for the month or read more about Anyport itself on the first page on this thread if you want to know more!)

Posted Thu at 14:40 · Last edited Thu at 14:45
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices