Main Forum

Page
of 4

[Bioware Influencer] Share your SWTOR feedback with Bioware!

33 replies
Zed
Votes:
+451
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Online on Site
Pazaak - it's a big (still is) part of the both Knights of the Old Republic games, why isn't it the same case with the Old Republic mmo?

It's something I know alot of people would very much love to see. I'm 98% certain that a community of Pazaak players would be made in a matter of hours upon it's announcement. I don't wanna go into details on how much would it improve RP on all RP-servers, we're talking tournaments all over the galaxy, leaderboards, special cards bought over at Cartel Market - all in all, everyone who loved Pazaak in previous games would probably return to the game just to experience the stuff.

Just an idea. Cheers.
KMPVPV6.png

Mantellian Slavers Guild - Discord: Zed#1497

Posted Feb 3, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+30
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Make ship instance to be SH instance and apply hooks, increasing also the number of people allowed in said instance.
I think customizing your own ship, even if it's the one bound to your character class, could bring much more entertaintment. And if not, at least it does respond to the SH logic so why not follow it?
b9f35205b080383c.png

5ab58452d68d3ecf.png
Posted Feb 3, 19
List
Undo
ever.
wrote:
And finally, we need RP instances where all instances are accessible and hostile mob-free, so RPers can more easily create and DM their storylines and events.

This has just come up again on Spheres: access to empty phases without having to be on the mission, and raising/removing the player cap so you can fit as many players in as you can an operations group.
Posted Feb 3, 19 · Last edited Feb 3, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+89
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Online on Site
Not sure if it's been mentioned already but it might just be such an old thing that goes unnoticed. Please make them do /emote into a crossfaction feature like /say.
Ber-til_Signature_smallest.png
Posted Feb 8, 19
List
Undo
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices