Main Forum

Guilds

4 replies
Votes:
Possible returning player here, was wondering if there are any active Sith RP Guilds around, all of the advertised ones seem to be extremely inactive.
0fd27bd821a2f619.png
Posted Dec 3, 18 · OP
Votes:
+249
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Online on Site
Eh, I wouldn't be so quick to say all of them are extremely inactive,

- Entropy
- Eclipse
- Perfidious
- Emerald Nocturne

Are the ones I know about being active, out of personal experience with them (me being in Entropy)

There's also The Qorit Network, House Kerstas, House Kyniska that I've heard or seen around, but unsure about their overall activity so maaaaybe reaching out to their members would be needed if those options sound good. No idea how the rest of them are, as many guilds do keep a "bubbled" approach and just bump their threads only when they want to recruit a few people before "sealing off" again.

Of course, it also depends what you mean by "active". With the current population of ToR many guilds are active but with far less people online on some days / some hours.
Kraethas Nova
Crimson Falcon Courier Service
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you like my writing style, check out the following guides:
Drinks | Tramp Freighter Trading | The Galactic Spaceport | Space travel and regulations
Posted Dec 3, 18
Votes:
+5
Online on Site
Eclipse is active. During the evenings and weekends it tends to be quite busy.
Posted Dec 3, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+16
Level 1
LEVEL 1
The Arqutyr Directive are quite active and I've afew friends in there who are enjoying the experience.
The mind is considered a powerful thing
Use it wisely or it shall be your downfall

Contact Details

Discord: Xil#7157

Posted Dec 3, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+22
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Online on Site
We are active but more on our site https://thearqutyrdirective.enjin.com/ you can look through it and if you like the concept, throw us an application, we are currently looking for Sith and Imperials.
Posted Dec 3, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices