Main Forum

Hello!

2 replies
Votes:
+81
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Allow me to firstly say, it's finally time for me to move server from Satele Shan to Darth Malgus. Although my time there has been very experimental and filled with wonderful adventures, I fancied a change and been watching this website for quite sometime, this community has produced some great looking events along with interesting concepts such as the Spheres of Influence and Republic Assemblies. So I can't wait to get stuck in with you all and take part in the communities creations.

So what better way to get to know you all than tell you abit about myself and my roleplay background? (If some choose to read).

I've led three guilds on Satele Shan, named:
- The Fifteen Legacy (Mostly a RP/PvE guild which didn't kick off unfortunately).
- Enclave of Hope (This guild lasted around two years with many active and was a RP/PvP guild)
- Forty Eighth (Formed between Enclave of Hope and Jedi Remnant into this guild due to inactivity problems and felt our concepts were the same - so joined numbers, also was part of the community with various other individuals from other enclaves/groups in toe).

From this, Command of Unity fell inactive due to game issues and real life and although we tried to keep it active with a story it seemed that the guild just lost its will to survive, though don't get me wrong, everyone who was apart of it were amazing people and will be hard to replace the times we had but unfortunately it happens over time. On a brighter note, I do role-play as a Jedi Master (one character throughout my time on SWTOR) and will continue to do so on this server with the same background, achievements. (Sorry to the Empire/Sith :p)

Other than that, I look forward to meeting new faces and experiencing new adventures with you all in the near future!

Regards,
Master Tethial Balorin.

Force be with you...
Posted Jan 24, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 25, 19
List
Undo
Lae
Votes:
+86
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Hey, hey. Welcome to Darth Malgus server! Can see you've got a plentiful background when it comes to guild involvement so I'm sure you'll fit in where ever you opt to settle into. :)
Posted Jan 26, 19
Votes:
+81
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Thank you Lae, and I hope so.
Posted Jan 26, 19 · OP
List
Undo
NoticeNotices