Republic Empire The Battle for House Teranit

1 reply
Votes:
+38
Level 2
LEVEL 2
hqdefault.jpg

Alderaan,
One of the oldest worlds aligned with the Republic, battles have been fought with many losses, but no matter the outcome we've stood strong against the Empire and threats which have tried heartlessly to disturb the peacefulness which has been thriving planetside. Unfortunately now that said peace has once more been torn and on the verge of chaos - with the recent pull of naval forces taken to support Ossus, the Empire have took this chance to advance further on Alderaan and is causing a uproar with the locals, even as we speak the nobles are at locker heads with eachother with alliances falling, trust in the Republic being shaken and perhaps, maybe they feel swayed to join the Empire? I dread to think...

So you're probably asking yourself why is this being bought up now and so soon after Ossus, well, that is simple my fellow Jedi and friends, war is everywhere now and the triggers are being pulled. I was tasked back -before- the Eternal Empires emergence along side the Forty Eighth division to accompany and protect the world, ranging from supporting noble houses as body guards and clean up work across the lands. This planet is too important to the Senate and that of the Jedi Order.

And now with intel from the ground, there is a new rising noble family who've also taken advantage of the torn parties and used this to further their claim on the business parts of trade, as far as I understand their allegiance is currently neutral and seem hesitant to even converse with either the Republic and Empire. Those who wish to participate in the rebuilding of Alderaan and finally put the locals minds at ease, showing that we've -not- abandoned them... we're still here and ready to aid in anyway possible, do contact me on my personal frequency.

Force be with us,
Master Tethial Balorin

Frequency: B74A-6G9H
- Discord: Tethy#7875

OOC Information

So after a meeting with the Council of Peacekeepers from the Assemblies, I bought up the idea about Alderaan being in need of help from the current devastations, with also some diplomatic DM'd events to settle the local nobles and patch up the alliances between others. I'd also like to include some cross faction interactions on certain parts - maybe ambushes or even a similar thing to Ossus where we have groups fighting for certain points. As stated above in the IC section, there is a new noble house rising known as House Teranit which is of course not part of lore and self created which'll have meetings with the Empire players (upon their request) and Republic to in hopes gain their alliance.

I'm hoping to organize this to take place on 5th-10th April.
Updated change of date due to numbers not being able to make it.

So allow me to answer some questions which have been asked:

Exactly what part would the Empire/Sith play here if I was to bring my guild/characters?
The Empires and Republics goal would be secure the alliance of House Teranit for the betterment of trade for each government and even improve their presence on Alderaan as a whole, during this there'll be conflicts between the guilds/individuals of each faction.

Will this be a RP-PvP with actual Player vs Player or Emotes?
This shall be RP-PvP with emotes through /say when the two factions collide, those who took part in the Ossus (unfortunately I didn't) will have a understanding on how the conflicts shall be played out. Though I'll put afew rules down which you can give a read over.

RULES

• Be considerate with your emotes, make them understandable but not overly indepth and long.
  • Make sure to stay mindful of power differences - Say for instance a Initiate vs Darth, would the Initiate really have a chance? Ensure to know what your character is capable off and how to approach the situation.
  • God-Emoting shall -NOT- be tolerated, along with forced character death. (Unless decided between both parties)

If you have any other questions or desire more information you're free to contact me through discord or over enjin and I shall do my best to provide you with what you want to know. Other than that, I hope to see you all in the near future for this - I'll also add that if anyone wishes to help out with the project and organization of this do let me know (Note: A discord shall be made in due time for this event).
Current Attendance

Republic

Guilds

- The Open Path

Individual Players
-

Empire

Guilds

- Entropy

Individual Players
-
Posted Sun at 19:37 · OP · Last edited 4 hours ago