Neutral Social [Anyport] Stunslinger Competition! 14th of February - 7PM GMT

11 replies
Votes:
+261
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Online on Site
Ae0WehA.png

Within the daily buzzing of the port’s unsavoury inhabitants, both temporary and less so, talk begins to spread around holographic projections of two stun-blasters being pointed at each other. In large aurebesh beneath it reads:

“Stunslinger Competition! Come one, come all – bring 50 credits to enter. Last one standing wins the pot.”

Some say that credits and recognition aren’t the only rewards that await the best shot, and the rumors smell of possible future opportunities...

[the terminal mentions the date, time and place along with a sign-up list.]

000AnyportStunslingerPostThing.JPG
AnyportSignups8.JPG
(In order to sign up a character, post a comment down below or send me a PM on enjin.)

OOC:

Date: Thursday, 14th of February

Time: 7PM GMT

The How:

This is pretty much a quick draw duel, with non-lethal stun blasters instead. Each round the combatants will be given stun blasters, set at a setting low enough to knock the loser out for no more than ten seconds. Only two combatants are allowed per round, and the competition style will depend on the number of sign-ups and be announced during the event.

1. You will be grouped with Mave Baudric (Impside) or Hamlen Pax (Repside) for rolls.
  2. Each combatant will turn their backs to each other and walk ten steps in opposite directions. (One emote)
  3. The Referee (Mave Baudric) will give a previously agreed upon signal.
  4. When the signal is given, each combatant should emote turning as they draw their blaster.
  5. Both parties will then roll a single d6, highest roller is the quickest draw.
  6. Rolling the same number will result in both missing and having to take a second shot and roll.

Note: Forfeiting can only be emoted before either character has rolled. Once a roll has been made by either player you can no longer leave the fight.
For invites during the event, you can whisper:
Imp-side: Mave Baudric | Rep-side: Hamlen Pax

Hope to see you folks there!

Posted Sun at 21:46 · OP · Last edited 7 hours ago
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Here, here! Pick me! I want in!
Posted Sun at 22:16
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
Online on Site
Count me in, I'll be there.
Posted Sun at 22:38
List
Undo
Votes:
+44
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Online on Site
Yeah. Sign me up (Padi Ara IC wise)
Posted Sun at 22:54
List
Undo
Votes:
+184
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Online on Site
Oof, I'd have loved to participated but have an event that night. I sincerely hope it goes well and there's another so I can get involved.
Posted Sun at 23:59
List
Undo
Votes:
+184
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Online on Site
Oof, I'd have loved to participated but have an event that night. I sincerely hope it goes well and there's another so I can get involved.
Posted Sun at 23:59
Votes:
+261
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Online on Site

Have a bump!

Reminder: the event is going down tomorrow at 7PM GMT!

There are still two spots left for anyone who wishes to sign up ahead of time and reserve a place in the competition! Below, I've also slipped in a more precise event location. It is just about the first thing you see when you step up on to the Sky Deck.

Spoiler: Click me!Show

If you're not interested in coming along as a duelist, you're more than welcome to hang out as a spectator! Place some bets on your favorite, cheer when your friend wins or grab a drink with 'em if they lose. There'll be a little mini-cantina stand up there, where Hamlen Pax will serve some refreshments.

Hope to see you there!

Posted Wed at 14:29 · OP · Last edited Wed at 14:47
List
Undo
Lil
Votes:
+2
Alyyshia- Would love to join in!
Posted Wed at 21:36
List
Undo
Votes:
+261
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Online on Site

Have a bump 2: The Bumpening!

The event starts in about 30 minutes! We'll give people some time to get their invites, so the competition itself won't begin until a little bit later. So have yourself a drink and take a moment to scope out the competition.

For invites you can whisper:
Imp-side: Mave Baudric | Rep-side: Hamlen Pax

See you up at the Sky Deck!

Posted Thu at 18:29 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
I'm sure it's too late to sign up. I only just found out about this.
Posted 24 hours ago
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices